"Having true faith in the principles of democracy and rule of Law, Our organisation works for the promotion of real justice amongst the citizens of India through the promotion of literacy, skill Development & legal awareness/legal aid".
"Our work/activities are based on the spirit and the provisions of the Indian Constitution (Preamble, Articles 19(1)(a),51-A), RTI Act 2005and many others statutory Rules"
1. The Society for Development and Environment (S.D.E), Registration no. 267/2010-2011, has been formed under the provisions of the Society Registration Act 1860.
2. The objectives of the Society is to work for the promotion of Education, alleviation of poverty,fight corruption and assurance of justice through the establishment and management of educational centres, vocational & training centres, counselling and legal aid/awareness centres .
3. Planting trees and promotion of environment is also our objective.
4. The Society has two wings -
(1). The Forum for Real Justice,
(2). Anti Corruption Front.
5. The Managing Body of the Society is elected periodically and represented by the persons having qualifications & experience in the fields of Social services, Education, Journalism and Legal practice.
6. The membership of the Society may be obtained by any individual who has a zeal and interest to work for the promotion of education, environment & social justice.
7. The membership of the Society is granted for two years initially but further extendable.
8. The members of the Society are required to conduct their activities as per the directions of the managing committee.
9. The Society has to work for the promotion and establishment of the ideals enshrined in the constitution of India and other statutory rules and required to extend its services to the government if needed.
10. The members found acting against the objectives of the Society will be terminated by the managing committee.
click here to get the current news updates
A Message from Dr.K.K.Shahi
Any candidate who wants to appear in civil Judges Examination! We will guide them!
I welcome all those who want to appear in the civil Judge Examination in this group!
Dr. K.K Shahi,
Professor & Head, Department of Law.
All the honourable teachers and officials of the Happiness and awareness Mission Club's free of charge on-line coaching for civil judge exam, were honoured by the Society For Justice and environment. We are very grateful to the director of Society For Justice and Environment - former Additional Advocate General Mr. M.P.S. Raghuvanshi sir and the chief guest of the online honour ceremony, Respected Senior Advocate K.N.Gupta sir
A tribute ceremony performed at district Auraiya office in Uttar Pradesh to honour Galwan martyrs
We are ensuring to have a good technical staff who produce plays, shows and recordings to spread knowledge about real justice and legal and constitutional rights. To disseminate awareness regarding quality education and assist bright students from poor background. To give good message about social justice and show people the importance of environmental protection.
This is a Forum of volunteers from all the section and part of the country and community who want to dedicate their valuable time to community service programs and eager to work for the betterment of the society and human being weather they are Lawyers, Doctors, Teachers, Civil Services personals, businessmen, students or from any profession. Who believe in Real justice, constitutional rights and social justice.
Currently we are in touch with the leaders in their own professions and also contacting with organisations and NGOs working in different fields as-
Health Care and Allied Health.
Education and Social Services.
Law and Law Enforcement.
Social justice and Constitutional rights.
To make it a Forum of real justice.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any specific questions about our services or membership-
07007806804 or 08840512565
Monday to Saturday
Morning 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM
Evening 5.00 PM to 6.00 PM
Please use the above mentioned timing slot for your queries
Mrs. Jyoti Singh Chauhan (Chief Organisation Co-ordinator)
Pandit S.N.Tiwari (Organisation Co-ordinator)
Mr. R.K. Joshi (National Legal Co-ordinator- India)
Dr. D.N. Pathak (Prabhari-Prayagraj Division)
Mr. Dileep Kumar Yadav (Legal Co-ordinator -Allahabad High Court)
Mr. Praveen Kumar Singh (Prabhari-Lucknow)
Mr. Alok Awasthi (Prabhari-Auraiya)
Mr. Prem Das Porwal (Managing Head-Auraiya)
Mr. Vishal Kumar (Managing Corporator-Auraiya)
Mr. Abdhesh Kumar Tripathi (Prabhari- Agra Division)
Mr. Hitendra Pal Singh (Prabhari- Firozabad)
Mr. Dhananjay Kumar Upadhyay (Prabhari-Azamgarh)
Mr.Anup Jain (Office Prabhari)Morning
Mr. Mithilesh tiwari (Sanyukt Prabhari)
Mr. Shailendra Kumar (Prabhari- Mathura)
Mr. Praveen kumar (RTI Activist)
You can contact us to hear about upcoming releases and special events.#Real Justice#Constitutional rights#Social Justice#environment Protection#Education
Our NGO is constantly working for the benefit of the society and trying to help needful who are looking for justice.Working on environmental,social,advocacy and human right issues.Trying to provide Real justice,
Come join us. Be a part of the change. Let's fight for what is right. Stand against serious civil wrongs and help the victims to get not only real justice but also social justice .Make them aware about legal & constitutional rights. You can also watch and listen us on youtube videos.We love our associates, so feel free to contact us at normal business hours.
Under the Society registration Act 21 year 1860 Number-267/2010-2011